The Tools and Support
Needed to Better Face
The Mind Body Program for Successful Aging is a nine-week group for individuals who are age 65 and older who wish to reduce stress, enhance health and quality of life and reduce negative thinking. Learn the tools you need to age with wisdom, health, humor and gratitude.
Goals & Components
- Develop skill in a variety of techniques that elicit the relaxation response
- Reduce your medical symptoms
- Understand the link between stress and physical/emotional problems
- Learn to turn off your own stress through new behaviors and attitudes
- Appreciate the role of thoughts and beliefs in support of mind body healing
- Successfully incorporate mind body principles and practices, including socialization, into personal health
Laura Malloy, LICSW is a program leader for the Mind Body Program for Successful Aging.
Most health insurance companies cover the cost of the program, however there is $30 material fee.